Register Now For The Finding Your Waterfall Conference
This is your community's opportunity to capitalize on Greenville's success. Space is limited so sign up now!
Registration: $275 Per Person
Executive Dinner: $75 Per Person
(including tax, gratuity/alcholic beverages no included)
Register for the Conference Sign up for the Dining Experience
The Westin Poinsett – A Beautifully Restored 1920's Property
$225 Per Night (including taxes and fees)
Stay at a shining star of Greenville's redevelopment efforts, a fully restored hotel that originally opened in 1925. Until early 1990, the Poinsett Hotel was considered one of the eleven most endangered historical sites in South Carolina. With the grand opening of the Westin Poinsett, the hotel was brought back to its original state of grandeur.
(Mention the Finding Your Waterfall room block when making reservations.)
Greenville is conveniently located near commercial and private airports including:
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
2000 Gsp Drive
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
5501 R C Josh Birmingham Parkway
(97 miles from Greenville)
Greenville Downtown Airport
100 Tower Drive, Unit 2
Greenville, SC 29607-2631
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
6000 North Terminal Parkway
(155 miles from Greenville)
Dining: See Why Greenville Has Become A Foodie Capital Of The South
With 600 restaurants to choose from, more than 100 in the downtown area alone, Greenville is a foodie's paradise. Savor Southern cuisine, European fare, pizza, creative burgers, baked goods, comfort food, and more—much of it served in restaurants located in Greenville's revitalized areas.Discover Greenville's Restaurants
Explore Greenville And The Upstate
Arrive early or stay a few days after the Finding Your Waterfall Conference to enjoy Greenville's many attractions.
- Attend a ballet or symphony performance at The Peace Center or Carolina Ballet Theatre.
- Admire the creations offered at Art Crossing at River Place, a community of more than 20 artists.
- Appreciate nature and wildlife at the Greenville Zoo.
- Fly above the Green River Gorge on a Zipline Canopy Tour.
- Visit the peaceful forests, mountain streams, and lakes of the 11,000-acre Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area.
- Visit Caesars Head State Park and gaze out over the dramatic Blue Ridge Escarpment.